We all know that promoting a business requires a website, mobile app, and mobile website (this means that the business reaches the people), not only in India, the USA, Canada, UK, but it has become a primary requirement for all countries.
But before software Development companies develop websites, mobile app, and mobile websites, all software development companies have to use the best programming languages to develop websites, mobile apps, and mobile websites. So that his company remains in practice and his company develops throughout the world.
Today new IT students do not know with which programming language they should make their career because this field is so big, and it takes a lot of development, but development in the right language, everyone likes.
And today we are seeing that a lot of programming language is being used in the IT industry and because of these IT students can face a lot of problems in choosing the right language in their career, so we can do this in our blog will tell you about the top programming languages.
5 Top programming languages IT Students should know in 2020.
Today many websites and mobile apps have been created using many programming languages in many countries, and it is expected that the use of this programming language will be greater than ever in the future as competition in humans has increased today, such as more the programming language developer should know and should do coding in more languages.
The GO programming language has been developed by The Go Authors and designed specifically by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson at Google.
This programming language is open-source and similar to the C language. It is a fast, statically typed and compiled language that feels like a programmer dynamically interpreted language.
In this programming language, the programmer uses Go, assembly language (GC), C ++ (GCC) as the implementation language.
- The Go programming language is a fast, open-source, garbage collected language, and comes with a built-in testing tool.
- Go is a young and very simple language compared to other programming languages, and problems with error handling and runtime safety tasks.
Python is the first release made by the Python Software Foundation and was designed in 1991 by Guido van rossum, a high-level, interpretive, general-purpose programming language.
Python is run on many operating systems such as Linux, macOS, Windows Vista. The python file is stored in .py, .pyi, .pyc, .pyd, .pyo, .pyw, .pyz.
The developer can write code in a command prompt and execute the Python syntax there and many new IT python programmers want to learn the entire python programming course then learn it easily by going to the W3schools.com platform (online tutoring).
- Python benefits in support libraries (benefit), productivity, and integration features.
- Python’s disadvantages such as weak in mobile computing, slow speed, Difficulty using other programming languages, runtime, and sometimes programmers face underdeveloped access database time errors.
Ruby was made and designed in Japan in the mid-1990s by Yukihiro Matsumoto. Ruby is a high-level, interpreted, general-purpose programming language and it is dynamically typed and uses garbage collection.
Ruby ranks in the top 10 of most indices measuring the growth and popularity of programming languages in the world. Ruby is free but is also free to use, copy, modify, and distribute.
Ruby is an object-oriented programming language, and it comes with its own variables and functions known as methods. And in this programming (ruby), the file is saved as an extension to “RB” and the programming language is used “C”.
Any other programmer or new programmer who wants to learn ruby programming language can easily learn from w3school.com and tutorialspoint platform.
- An advantage of Ruby such as this is a flexible, open-source, dynamic, scripting language.
- The disadvantages of ruby such as it are hard for new programmers to learn, hard to debug ruby, slower than other languages and fewer resources of ruby are available on the internet.
Java was first released in 1995 and made by Sun Microsystems, and was designed for general-purpose by James-Gosling. It completely follows the object-oriented structure in the coding style.
Java (java programming) is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, as well as java, runs on various platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, and raspberry pi. It is very close to c++ and c# programming languages.
Java programming is used in mobile applications (especially android app), desktop application, web app, web server and application server, game, database connection. Save Java file name with java, .class, .jar extension.
- Key benefits of Java such as easy to learn, open-source, and independent and secure, fast and powerful, platform-independent (benefit) programming language.
- Key limitations of Java, such as take much longer time to run compared to c / c++, this consumes more memories, increased hardware costs, not supporting unsigned types, missing low-level in java programming.
Swift is a multi-pattern, general-purpose, and compiled programming language developed by Apple. The Swift Programming Language for Apple products is a simple design to work with Apple’s Cocoa and Cocoa Touch framework and Objective-C code.
Swift first appeared to programmers in 2014 and Swift used operating systems such as iOS, iPad, macOS, watchOS (watches), TVOS, Linux, darwin, windows, android.
Swift is a programming language for dynamic networks of hybrid automata. Swift is currently used in two applications such as automated highway systems and coordinated submarine systems.
- Benefits of Swift programming language such as scalability of the app, improved performance, easily integrated with C programming language (benefit).
- The major limitation of the swift language such that it is still a young, limited major feature, is the lack of support for earlier iOS versions.
Throughout this article, we hope that all readers and IT students will now learn about the 5 top programming languages in 2020, and know their details, major benefits, and limitations.
In this blog, this important information is directed at the purpose of being able to make an important decision and which will help all IT students to make important decisions to start their career in a programming language.
According to our view, if you want to make your career with choosing any programming language from all languages, then you can work in a particular language with good focus. So it will definitely become a way to achieve more success in your life.